Emerging Hero Raj Tarun and Talented Director Vamsi Krishna marked a Hilarious Hit for this weekend. Producer Ramabrahmam Sunkara bagged successful collections in AK Entertainments Banner. Also Raj Tarun turned out a Lucky charm for AK Entertainments, recording consecutive hit after Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam earlier. Director Vamsi’s peculiar concept, easing commercial elements and movie team’s aggressive promotional strategies impacted Kittu Unnadu Jagratha Collections.
After Nani’s Nenu Local, very few releases grossed decent collections at Box-Office, among them..,
1. Rana Daggubati’s Ghazi Attack released on 17th February 2017 and is still counting on 3rd week decent collections. With its edge of the seat thrills and epic patriotic sequences it receives immense applause from everywhere.
2. Sai Dharam Tej’s Winner movie released for 23rd February 2017 in wide number of theaters. Though the movie bench-marked decent collections at Box Office in first week, it slipped to maintain consistency of Collections further.
3. Manchu Manoj’s Gunturodu came as a full-length Mass entertainer with bulk of Commercial elements in it. Despite the wide release on 3rd March, it could not have good openings due to poor word of mouth.
4. Pellichoopulu fame Vijay Devarakonda’s typical entertainer Dwaraka was released between high expectations on March 3rd. With its poor mouth publicity and Old concept spice it could not match the box-office competition from other 2 movies.
5. Raj Tarun is now under limelight with Kittu Unnadu Jagratha success. Directed by Dongaata Fame Vamsi Krishna, Kittu Unnadu Jagratha had impressive screenplay and concept that’s worth attracting audience. Prudhvi, Raghubabu, Vennela Kishore and other popular comedians Comedy tracks have been a big asset for Kittu Unnadu Jagratha Collections success from 3rd March.
However, if the movie consistently maintains the gross momentum in weekdays too, Kittu Unnadu Jagratha Collections would definitely turn up it as Blockbuster of the month.